These buffalo chicken bites are so good! We love buffalo wings but haven't found a good place to have them in Portland, so we've been experimenting with recipes and settled on this one to appease our hot wing craving. The recipe is adapted from What's Cooking Chicago.
1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
1 cup finely diced cooked chicken breast
1/4 cup Hot Wing Sauce (we like Frank's Red Hot Wings, Buffalo flavor)
4 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled a bit
2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large baking sheet and set aside.
2. For the filling, combine diced chicken, hot wing sauce, blue cheese, melted butter, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
3. Unroll dough, long side facing you, and cut into three vertical sections. Spoon chicken filling along center line of each section.
4. Carefully stretch dough over filling and press seams to contain the filling, creating three long rolls.
5. Slice rolls into bite size pieces and place on baking sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Remove from oven and serve warm with blue cheese dressing or Ranch dressing for dipping sauce.
These make great finger food for a party. A sure winner with all your guests! -Kristen