(It's hard to make meat look pretty even if it tastes fabulous...oh, how I envy the talents of food photographers.)
Ingredients for sauce:
1 cup packed cilantro leaves and stems
1/4 cup orange juice
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp Kraft parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp orange marmalade
(BHG recipe called for a few dashes of green hot pepper sauce but we didn't have any)
Ingredients for chops:
4 thick pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
Chili powder (as much as you like)
Brown Sugar (as much as you like)
Ingredients for corn:
4 ears of fresh corn, peeled and washed
2 Tbsp Butter
Montreal Steak flavored Grillmates - in the spice aisle (as much as you like)
Paprika (as much as you like)
1. To prep sauce - Toss cilantro, orange juice, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and orange marmalade into blender. Puree until smooth. Set aside.
2. To prep chops - Sprinkle brown sugar and chili powder onto pork chops. Rub in with your fingers. I used quite a bit of both because we like our pork chops well seasoned. (I did this early in the day, then placed them in fridge until we were ready for dinner)
3. To prep corn - Place each ear of corn over a square of foil. Rub pad of butter onto surface of corn. Sprinkle with Grillmates and Paprika. Wrap tightly in foil.
4. Preheat BBQ pit so it's nice and hot. Place meat and foil-wrapped corn on grill for about 10-15 minutes total. Flip everything at the half-way point.
5. Remove pork chops and corn from grill. Plate the food, then drizzle cilantro pesto sauce over grilled pork chops. Place extra sauce in small bowls for dipping. Bon appétit!
If you try it, let me know what you think of the recipe. Hope you enjoy!