This recipe (modified from allrecipes.com) was really easy and EVERYONE - including little kids - loved it. We ate it for breakfast and lunch on the same day. :)
(The picture isn't beautiful, but it's tough to make a casserole look as good as it tastes, right???)
1 package of refrigerated pizza crust dough (I used Pillsbury classic pizza crust)
1 lb Bob Evans Original or Spicy sausage roll
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 cup chopped onions
1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
2 cups of shredded cheese (I used Kraft mexican blend)
1 tsp of lemon pepper or other pepper/salt combo seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 9x13 baking pan. Unroll pizza dough and press into pan, covering the bottom and pressing up the sides of the pan as much as possible. Place the crust in oven for 5-7 minutes.
2. Thoroughly cook sausage in a skillet on the stove, add the chopped mushrooms and onions to the sausage as it cooks. Drain the grease on paper towels after you finish cooking.
3. Spread thin layer of shredded cheese over the pizza dough in the pan, then top with the sausage, mushroom, and onion mixture and the diced tomatoes.
4. Wisk eggs and seasoning in a bowl, until frothy. I always add a dash of water to make the eggs more fluffy.
5. Pour the eggs over the casserole, then top with the rest of the shredded cheese. Bake approximately 15 minutes or until the eggs are set and the crust is browned.
6. Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream on top.