1) She perfectly mixes old with new, and her spaces always contain at least a few thrifted items.
2) She is has sublime attention to detail in accessorizing - a stylist by trade never disappoints.
3) She partners with West Elm, which happens to be one of my favorite stores.
4) She loves fiddle-leaf fig trees...and always includes lots of greenery in her spaces.
5) Unlike other designers, she doesn't always gravitate toward high-end everything. Yay budget!
6) She seems like a genuinely sweet person, who has a good time and doesn't take herself too seriously.
What do you think of Emily's spaces? Emily, anytime you want to come to Boston and go thrifting/flea marketing with me, just let me know...I'd totally work you in.