It's almost Valentines Day! Here are a few fun and affordable finds for those you love:
1. Doesn't everyone want a chair for love day?!? I couldn't resist when I saw this Lexington Modern Wood Pyramid Arm Chair ($115 on Amazon) in the perfect Valentine's Day red. The perfect pick for the design aficionado in your life...like me.
2. This adorable White Poppy Vase ($20 at Anthropologie) is so cute, I hunted it down in person yesterday so I could see it's real-life look. It's just as cute face to face...I promise.
3. I love arrows, and the arrow necklace trend. This On the Mark Necklace ($49 by Stella & Dot) is streamlined and simple. A nice modern symbol of love, if you ask me.
4. Because most ladies simply cannot resist a good heart shape, these Be Mine Studs ($48 at Kate Spade) are the perfect earrings for any girl in your life. I'd wear them all year long as a good classic wardrobe staple.
5. This set of 3 Heart Valentine Cards ($7 on Etsy) are too adorable to pass up. They remind me of grade-school, but any adult would love to receive one of these.
6. For the Downton Abbey enthusiast in your life, this I Love You More Than Downton Abbey Greeting Card ($6 on Etsy) says it all. This made me smile...I think I'd have to frame it. :)
7. A Heart Pillow Cover ($32 on Etsy) would add a dash of love and sunshine to any room in your loved one's home. It also comes in red for all you Valentine's Day traditionalists.
8. This beautiful and cozy Wool Throw Blanket ($77 from Nalata/Nalata) is the perfect complement to any interior, and encourages plenty of cuddling.
9. A place to keep the keys to your heart (and home), this handy Magnet Key Holder ($18 from Kikkerland) is a practical and fun gift for your object of affection.
10. Art always leaves a lasting impression...this 8x10 Matted Art Print by Kristen of Whimsy Inspired ($35 on Etsy) features a gorgeous relief of a heart in turquoise, red, black, white, and gold.
11. This classic Red Umbrella ($60 from Nalata/Nalata) was handcrafted by artisans in Vancouver, Canada. The beautiful wood handle suggests sophistication and great taste. A true win for anyone who appreciates good design with a full dose of functionality.
12. For your beloved coffee lover, a Vintage Heart Mug ($9 on Etsy) that reminds them of your never-ending love. No one else at work would have one just like it...
Which item would you pick, if you could choose one? I want one of each, but the heart earrings are at the very top of my list...with the pyramid arm chair at a close second!