This dessert is super scrumptious - perfect for a large gathering because it makes a 9"x13" pan full!
Drooling yet? Here's how to make the uber delicious Cream Cheese Cherry Cobbler...
2 cans refrigerated Pillsbury Recipe Creations dough
2 blocks (16 oz total) cream cheese, softened to room temp.
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cans Cherry Pie filling
1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter, melted
Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9"x13" pan.
2. Layer first can of dough in bottom of greased pan - spread it out so it touches the edges.
3. Combine cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar with a hand mixer. Mix until fluffy.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture out on top of dough in the pan.
5. Spread cherries out evenly over the cream cheese layer.
6. Layer second can of dough on top of cherries - spread it out to cover over all the filling.
7. Combine melted butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and as much cinnamon as you'd like in a small bowl. Pour evenly over top of dough.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes - or until the butter has mostly soaked in and the dough is browned. (you'll see a few butter "puddles" below, but that's ok!)
Serve warm with some ice cream...if you dare add more "creaminess" to it.
Yummy...it's making me hungry to write about it right now. Hope you enjoy!