This Kristen-created recipe is super delicious and uber easy to make. It's a fun one for a family pizza night and perfect for football-watching parties. Make it...you'll love it!
1 roll Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Dough
2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
1/4 cup Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette (in refrigerated produce section)
Colby Jack shredded cheese
Crumbled Feta Cheese
1. Preheat oven to temp on pizza dough packaging. Flatten dough and bake on pizza stone or metal baking sheet for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Leave the oven on.
2. While dough is baking: combine cooked & cubed chicken, buffalo hot sauce (as much as desired), melted butter, and garlic. Set aside. (You can prepare this chicken mix in advance so the flavor sets in even more)
3. Prepare the "sauce" by mixing the Ranch dressing and Blue Cheese Vinaigrette together. Stir until combined.
4. After pizza crust is cooled a bit, spread sauce around to the edges. Sprinkle on your first layer of shredded Colby Jack cheese, then sprinkle on the chicken. Add another layer of shredded Colby Jack cheese, and finish it up by sprinkling the crumbled Feta cheese on top.
5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is ooey gooey and melted.
(Serving Suggestion: You can mix up extra sauce for dipping. Plate with a little celery on the side. Mmmm!)
This pizza tastes even better as leftovers for the next day. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!